The only area that should be consistent is your company values, your mission, and your purpose.
Putting together an integrated marketing plan is a big task that will pay big rewards when you outsource marketing efforts.
The top 7 frustrations we’ve heard from business owners who consider outsource marketing:
- I need to focus on my customers. I don’t have time to do all of this marketing.
- I hired some employees to do this, but it’s not working as I thought it would.
- I’m disappointed by the results I thought I was going to get.
- The leads and revenue isn’t growing fast enough.
- I always feel like we’re running behind; like we can’t catch up on our own marketing.
- My marketing strategies aren’t consistent and feel like they’re thrown together.
- I’m limited in my capabilities or knowledge because marketing is not in my wheelhouse.
As a business owner, you may already know it’s time to outsource marketing services. Save yourself time, money, frustration, and wasted efforts on “throwing spaghetti on the wall” “hoping that it will work this time.”
Change is good. If you’re not satisfied with your marketing efforts, don’t wait any longer.– contact Growithus today.
A few outsource marketing options to consider in your integrated marketing plan:
- Media – TV, Radio, Web
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Blogs & Content
- SEO & PPC
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Production
- Print Collateral
- Direct Mail
- And much more…